Equator Kenya, a food-processing company that produces African Bird’s Eye Chilies for export, has joined in 2015...Read Post
What is eProd?
eProd is an outgrower management system that will enable companies to efficiently and cost effectively manage their supplies from a large outgrower base starting with field activities to deliveries, payments, loans & their repayments, management, communication, training, etc. ...
‘Scaling Digital Agriculture Innovations through Startups’ (SAIS) is a project implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft...Read Post
eProd provides an affordable, flexible and automated way of controlling your agribusiness
through easy collection of farmer information you can rely on.
eProd is a proven and affordable solution that is designed to handle large numbers of suppliers. It enables you to respond to the requirements of your demanding markets and to address the management challenges that aggregators and food processors experience while sourcing from large numbers of small scale suppliers.
- Create comprehensive farmer profiles, including easy access to credit status of individual farmers, training attendance, field data, supply contracts, GPS location, and photos
- Improve the productivity of your farmers, including monitoring field activities, managing input distribution and product aggregation, and enabling traceability and quality-based payments
- Manage your finances and farmer transactions, including enabling mobile payments, automating payments for inputs and advances, and managing incentives
- Manage your business and employees, including monitoring the efficiency of your staff, and improving decision-making, planning, and transparency through reliable reporting
- Support monitoring and evaluation activities, including enabling measurement of impact and ensuring that reporting data is accurate and accessible
- Flexible system configurations, including a mobile application that works both online and off, and powerful API integrations
- Communicate effectively with farmers and employees, including using integrated SMS and email, and creating reports to share with individual farmers